Hon. Mr. M.H. Abdul Haleem (M.P.)
It’s a great pleasure for me to play a leading role as the Minister of Muslim Religious Affairs towards building a society which follows the Islamic Religious Rituals with its cultural values. In this context our objective should be to reward the Muslim community with benefits derived from that effort.
I would like to sincerely congratulate The Director and Staff of Department of Muslim Religious and Cultural Affairs on all the efforts taken in launching of the official website of the Department which has been a long felt need of Muslim Community in Sri Lanka.
I hope that we will be able to serve the community well through this website. I firmly believe that the Department of Muslim Religious and Cultural Affairs will serve the community at their best through this official website.
- Political Career
- Public Relations Officer
- Coordinating Officer
- Private Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Provincial Councilor – Central Province
- Provincial Minister of the Central Province for 10 years
- Member of Parliament
- Minister of Post, Postal Services and Muslim Religious Affairs (at Present)
- Party : United National Party (UNP)
- Electoral District / National List : Kandy (Mahanuwara)
- Date of Birth : 29-08-1956
- Contact Details
No. 16/2 B, Fowziya Garden,
0812212574/ 0812213200 email@example.com